Sunday, April 17, 2011

Jill at 2 1/2

Can't believe my baby is 2 1/2 years old! Her favorite phrase this month is "I do it!" She is very independent :)
She is finally and officially potty trained (the delay was mommy dragging her feet, not Jill. She's been trying since September!) Purple is her favorite color. She loves the pool !She still loves Elmo and would wear her Cookie shirt everyday if I would let her (good thing she actually has 2...yea for hand-me-downs!) She loves the swings (good thing she has siblings to push her so she gets a very long turn!)She loves her baby dolls and her dollhouse is her favorite toy. The dentist said she was the best 2 year old patient she had ever seen!She still has a paci...and honestly, I may have a harder time giving that up than she will, because when the paci goes in the mouth she snuggles better than any snuggler I know (but watch out because she'll grab an ear whenever she can!)
Halfway to three...wow, girl, you are growing up but you'll always be my baby!

No comments: