Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm back!

Ok, maybe you didn't notice I was gone but I did! Our computer crashed in the middle of last week. Actually it crashed back in November. We bought a new computer during the after Thanksgiving Black Friday sales but then our computer healed itself! It's been working perfectly until last week. We gave it a week to heal but decided it was time to pull the plug on the ol' machine. We hooked the new one up this morning. It's great to be back although there's lots of work to do like pay the bills...and I have to get all my favorites saved and I need to upload lots of software and I need to learn Windows Vista. But I'm just happy to be back online! I have no pictures yet (some of the software I need to upload) but I'll give you a link to some fun pictures from our stay at the Salada's in Maryland back before Christmas: Linus falls in love (with Jill :) and the WTP and Daycare Center.

No comments: