Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pregnancy amusements

I get these weekly pregnancy updates and thought this excerpt was funny...

Fun baby shower games!
• Guess how many times she'll pee in the next ten minutes! - or throughout the night, I'm up to two visits minimum!
• When her belly button pops out, will the baby be done? - mine doesn't pop, just flattens but I know some of yours do!
• How many of us can fit in one pair of her panties? - I just bought a pack of bigger panties cuz mine were so uncomfortable :(
• Who can finish a half gallon of ice cream first? - or a box of cookies :)
• Guess where she left her keys! - this is an especially difficult problem for me since our house is still in unpacking status and we haven't found permanent places for anything, like where is my checkbook? Thank goodness for online bill pay!

I'd have to add to the list: who can burp the loudest (or who can burp the mommy, often Andrew's job in the evening), who can eat the most Tums at once, how soon after becoming stuffed super quick at a meal are we starving again! and how cold does the room have to be before she's comfortable (or how many blankets does her husband need to stay comfortable :)

laugh with me...Jocelyn

No comments: