Thursday, December 20, 2007

Big Brother



I grew up the oldest sibling, and I like it that way but this picture makes me a little jealous of Beth. She has the best big brother ever! And as Adam's growing up and becoming more interactive, he's getting into the benefits of older siblings, as well. Siblings may fight and fight and fight but they also love each other, play together, entertain each other and support each other. I love that my kids have each other. Some days when the sharing just isn't working or the tattling seems endless, I need to remind myself of these moments where I catch them casually watching TV together all curled up in one ball just wanting to be close to each other.
Days later...I actually witnessed Beth tell Jason, "I'm scared of this part [of the movie], can I sit in your lap?" And I caught the result on film again.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Great picture. I totally understand what you mean about siblings as I watch our kids.