Thursday, March 31, 2011

She has hair Part II


I've already put up this post back in January but I have more pictures that I just have to post. I stopped putting pig tails in Jill's hair because she pulls them out and loses them, and this is just a battle I have chosen not to fight! But as I did Beth's hair one morning for gymnastics recently, Jill asked for her hair to be done. I did it.
And they stayed in through the class and library visit. Then we went to run errands and the rubber bands came out...
Oh well...she now has her own pig-tail created style.
I had to take a picture of the top/back of her head. I just can't get over how flat the middle is and how flared the sides are...it's pretty incredible :)

1 comment:

Tara said...

I can't believe how curly her hair is!! Its beautiful :) I hope Selah grows in some curls..my mother had curly hair and out of all my kids not a one yet! So i guess i wont hold my breath. Unless being a baldy is a sign of impending curls.then well, there may be a dash of hope! LOL ;D
By the way peer sibling pressure is the BEST motivator!