Monday, March 7, 2011

Because it's not too crowded enough around here...

What does a condo with four children need? Less stuff! But no, this week we've added more and it's all big! First, Daddy decided a tent would be fun and it was...he put one in the girl's room right on Beth's bed and one in the boy's room, on the floor. The next night, everyone wanted to sleep in them again and then the next night and the next...I see no end in sight! Especially when he put Jill's crib mattress in a small tent so she can sleep comfortably "in" her tent. The boy's room has no room to play but they play in the tent and the girl's have incorporated the tents and their beds so they're not actually giving up any free space although to me, it feels a bit crowded upstairs! So what did I do to help with the crowding, you ask...I bought a ball pit for Jill!

We've had balls since we lived in Georgia and even bought a Buzz Lightyear blow up spaceship for Christmas to use as a ball pit but it had a hole so when I saw this pool on clearance at Toys R Us (I was supposed to be only sizing a bike for Adam but it jumped off the shelf!) I couldn't resist. So now our downstairs living area that is seriously not much bigger than this pool, is crowded and constantly has balls rolling around. I am crazy but they are smiling and it's only for a season, right? And they won't be sleeping in tents forever, right?

No comments: