Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Nana...Jeanne McCambridge


My Nana passed away just a few weeks ago, and I was blessed with a trip to Ohio to celebrate her life. It was a beautiful weekend, and I know my Nana loved us all being together to celebrate her life. She forbid sadness and mourning in her last wishes. She's celebrating with Jesus and reunited with her husband and daughter and we should rejoice, too. Rejoice we did but we couldn't hold back the loss completely. Watch this beautiful video of Lindsay singing to her Nana and fighting, fighting hard, to celebrate and not cry...




I spent Mother's Day with my mom and a weekend with the family I grew up with...it's been a long time since the five of us have been together with no kids or spouses around. It was good, very good...

1 comment:

Marcie said...

I'm so sorry for your loss but I like your Nana's wishes for joy and celebration that she is now free. How great you were able to be there and be surrounded by the women in your life. (Including the new girl, Jillian!)