Tuesday, May 5, 2009

6 months on Easter Sunday!

Jillian turned 6 months old in California. Half a year old and she finally got to meet so much of my family. It was pure joy for me to see my Grandma, aunts, cousins, and sisters holding her and loving on her.We spent a few fun days playing at Grandma Mae's. She sang and played with Jill...so fun to watch!My cousin Rob got Jillian kisses!
Jillian enjoyed some quality time with her Aunt Lindsay.and her Aunt Janis (she took a nap on Janis' lap :)So many cousins to hold Jill and to make her laugh (it seemed their goal to get her attention and make her laugh, and I must add, they were quite successful with a usually very quiet Jill). So what does 6 months mean for Jillian - she's rolling over, grabbing everything within sight, eating solid food (is baby food really solid?) and starting to sit up (or rather remain sitting when we set her down). She's just amazing!

No comments: