Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Baby #4's Ultrasound


It's 11 weeks and we've had an ultrasound of baby #4. (For those that we haven't yet told, we're having another baby due October 20:) Baby was jumping and wiggling and then just in time for the doctor to review, baby fell asleep. It was a great appointment with some amazing views. Andrew and I were very pleased. Now we just have to wait 6 weeks for the next appointment where we will hopefully learn the sex (and that all is developing well :) Now the picture didn't scan too well but I'm attaching it anyway. Baby is laying down giving us a profile, head to the right, belly to the middle left. The fuzz in the middle is hands and legs are kicking far to the left. It's really amazing that at 11 weeks baby has hands and feet and jumps around in there! Praise God for his tiny miracles!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Congratulations! And just a few days ago, I heard Duncan saying something about how we had finally caught up with the Skellys. Hmmmmm...does this mean I'm going to have to get pregnant again?

Marcie said...

She's BEAUTIFUL!
:)
God knew when the earth was formed what sex this baby will be - and He hasn't told me - but I can certainly guess, can't I?

Congratulations again & again (and again and a fourth time)!

Tara said...

Awe a new litle Neice or nephew!! I can't wait to see who joins the family:)you gotta come hang out with me this summer by the pool in AZ, before you get to un- comfy for travel!

Gretchen said...

Congratulations Skellys!! Hopefully we will get to see you sometime soon! Yikes, the days go by quickly, don't they? Although being pregnant maybe they feel like they drag at times... Hope you're doing well!