Sunday, May 16, 2010

Spring Haircuts

The boys were first. Jason has an amazing head of hair - super thick! As soon as it starts getting warm, his head starts, well...sweating...a lot! I love his hair long and full and soft but it gets too hot so off it goes! Adam was also ready for a cut. His hair isn't as thick but it was getting long! His cut was a big shock to the rest of us. I've never buzzed it before. He looks sooo different. It really took us days to stop the double takes. Now it's Beth's turn. She shocked me by asking for short hair like her cousins Mina and Ella. I wasn't going to do it. I really didn't think I could do it well. It's one thing to trim a girl's hair or to use clippers on the boys but an actual major cut, I didn't think I was up for the challenge...and I didn't know if I'd like it short!All that said, I decided last night for no apparent reason to just do it! So a week after the boy's got their summer haircuts, Beth got hers... I have to admit - I love it! I like little girls to have long pretty hair (I always had long hair growing up) but she doesn't like ponytails or clips, and she has much finer hair than I did. So maybe, just maybe this will be a better cut for her hair. Time will tell...

No comments: