Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Musical Trio

Lately while driving and listening to Toddler Tunes or Veggie Tales, I've overheard Adam singing along. He actually knows a lot of the words and it's so cute to listen to him singing in his adorable 2 year old voice. My current favorite is "Praise Ye the Lord, Hallelujah..." I decided I had to get his singing on video. I should have known he wouldn't quite perform on demand to my request. I tried to get him to sing Jesus Loves Me and he wouldn't but right now, right this minute, yes, he is singing it. I did get him to sing his ABC's and just to help interpret, he starts with a "Yo ho, yo ho, a Christian life for me" as suggested by his big brother:


Having given up on Adam for the time being, I had Beth sing for you (she had already interrupted Adam multiple times and was dying to be on camera. Would it be wrong of me to tell you she sings in the shower?

And then I had to give Jason a turn. He decided he wanted to sing you his own special number song. I know you'll be surprised that he made it up all by himself :) Enjoy...

No comments: