Monday, January 14, 2008

Snow Play

We spent the weekend in Big Bear celebrating Jason's 5th Birthday. Due to a storm the weekend before, we enjoyed piles of snow. And thanks to a great family friend, we enjoyed a great cabin. It was a beautiful sunny weekend, and the kids had a blast! They enjoyed sled rides, a snowball fight and plenty of relaxing time by the fire. The Longs joined us for the weekend multiplying our fun. They've lived the last four winters in Bosnia so the boys were really missing snow. Nick catches some "air" with the sled. And then there's Stacy, enjoying some snowboarding over a jump he made.
I did learn that I don't want to dress my kids in winter gear everytime they want to step outside. I pulled on many gloves and zipped jackets and tucked socks into pants and wow, I'm glad I live in Southern California! Although I must admit, they look cute with hats pulled tight around their face and the mitten hands, awww....

...if only I could keep a hat on Adam!

1 comment:

jennyg said...

"I LOVE 'EM"!!!
NICHOLAS GORCOFF
IRVINE, CA