Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Back to ballet for Beth


We started Ballet classes again for Beth. She's so happy to be back in her class. We toyed with the idea of sending her to a different program but decided that even though it's probably not the best out there to stick with what she knows and so far loves. It was a good decision. She was thrilled to be back, and half the girls are the same as her last class so she'll tell you all her friends are there. This amuses me because she never talks to anyone in class, none of the girls talk to each other. They all talk directly to the teacher (I don't know how she manages to listen to the constant chatter directed at her from 12 three year olds. I have trouble listening to my one!) Beth walked into her first class, went straight to the teacher, and said, "Jason is 5 now. We went to Big Bear. I'm still 3." The teacher happily nodded and then listened to the next random tale directed at her. I'm not sure how they get any dancing done but they do.
I thought I'd take video so you could see her hop across the floor. My first video shows the not-so-brilliant side of me. It's only 2 seconds long because I quickly realized what I was doing was not going to work. I'll admit this is not my first time doing this! I'm sharing it because it's good to be humble and it will hopefully make you smile at my silliness. The second video is much better. She's watching herself in the mirror making sure she has big arms, big hands, and a big smile, and you get a great view of her truly enjoying herself! (P.S. no sound necessary)



1 comment:

Tara said...

She is too cute!! Im laughing with you on the camera thing..I ALWAYS do the same thing with mine. Tara