Tuesday, August 7, 2007

You just never know...



We recently went to the beach to see a friend visiting from out of town. This friend, Kelsy, was collecting sand crabs. I said, cool, Jason will love that but I'm not sure we should even show Beth, she hates bugs, we're talking screams if a fly gets near her let alone a spider, which to me is the same as a crab. Truthfully, I hate sand crabs, which may have something to do with growing up with a sister that would chase after me carrying them...thank you, Casey... so I assumed Beth would hate them, too! Well, turns out Jason couldn't care less about the bucket of crabs but Beth was petting them, holding them and making them her new best friend...we really need to get this girl a pet when sand crabs become cute! Best part of the whole experience is when Kelsy returned them to their home. We told Beth they had to go back in the water and wow, she stood there with a look...well, look at the picture because that face says it all!

No comments: