Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Bedtime science...


After a very fun day with many cousins (check the picture for a glimpse of the gang) Jason did not want to go to sleep. He started crying and then, trying to collect himself, calmly stated that he wished the Earth could slow down a little so days would be longer. I'm thinking that would be handy to get more done but we'd probably just fill that extra time, too. Sorry Jason, for now God has given us 24 hours to enjoy each day. I'm just glad you were able to spend many of those hours today with family making memories you can cherish any day.

2 comments:

Luke said...

Hey Skellys. Looks like your family is doing well. I'm glad you are blogging and hopefully I'll get to see more updates soon. Just wanted to say that you have a wonderful family and people do like to know what is happening in your life.

Gretchen said...

Hi Jocelyn! Luke beat me to the comments to say that I love your blog, it is fun to keep updated. We enjoyed your visit and hope it won't be TOO long till we see you all again!