Thursday, October 6, 2011

Return to Swim Lessons

It's fall...time to start swim lessons!  We love our swim lessons.
They are cheap because as homeschoolers we can go during "off-hours." 
They have great coaches that the kids love and a kiddie pool for non-swimmers to play in when it's not their lesson time.  Do I sound like I'm selling it?  I kind of am because we need to keep interest up so they'll keep offering these great lessons all year!
Actually the main reason we returned this year even though we already have a pretty full schedule is that Jill is old enough to participate!  I'm so excited to get her swimming.  She has too much confidence around water for her to not be water-safe!  I was nervous how she'd do being not yet three with a new teacher in a small group setting...but she did really well.  She did everything he told her...I was so impressed. 
Check out her back float -
The two older kids are swimming on the "swim camp" side.  As Beth puts it - we do laps the whole time! 
She also commented - I felt like I was going to faint!  It was quite a workout for them and I couldn't be happier :)

No comments: