Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm ba-ack!


We made it to California but internet was slow in getting connected. End result - haven't blogged in two months. I know, the world must be lost without info on what my children have done and said for the last two months. Well, don't you fear because I'm back and ready to work hard to get all caught up including such highlights as our cross country adventure, our new home, visits to the lagoon and the beginning of another school year! Also coming to a computer near you - A second blog recording Adam's preschool year! I'm keeping track of what we do more for me, sort of a journal scrapbook to show him years later all the fun stuff we did this year. Check it out as I present our weekly letter themes (we're already on D is for Duck so there's some catching up to do there, too!) Be back soon, I promise!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Such sweet faces, missing each of them:"( kiss them all for me!