Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pics Day by Day

Want a daily dose of the CA Skellys?  Check out our Day by Day...my attempt at taking one photo every day.

I thought it would be easy but I've already missed a day!  But it's fun to just capture the feel of the day and the run of the mill daily activities that we don't always take pictures of.  Truly, isn't that our real life, more than the unique vacations or events when pictures are usually taken? 
I'm planning to put these photos into an album, a page a week.
I'm also trying to use my camera's different settings.  It's been fun figuring it out and reminding myself of things learned years ago in college.
I still plan to post here with all the stories and details of our events (Jason's birthday coming soon) but for the day to day fun...http://skellypicsdaybyday.blogspot.com/!

No comments: