Thursday, August 20, 2009

Jill is 10 months old!

I was fine with 10 months old until someone said, "So she's almost a year old then?" My stomach dropped! How did my newborn baby become "almost one year old!!!" I don't know, but here she is developing super fast and becoming her own person at 10 months old... She's crawling and appears everywhere (she's quiet and stealth-like!)
She's pulling up to standing, and is working on her balance...very exciting!She enjoys her daily walks in the stroller. Although with big brother Jason pushing her she's learned to hold on tight (seriously, she holds onto this fish toy all the time!)
She claps whenever we say, "yea!"Here she is happily sitting picture perfect since she doesn't have her own handmade frame (made by her siblings before she was born.) We think everyone should have their own Jillian to hang on their wall :)Being 10 months old is exhausting (I move so much now that I'm actually tired enough to take naps, mommy is very happy!) See you next month!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Such sweet pictures!