Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Jillian 11 months

Ok, she turned 1 last weekend but I need to upload those photos and meanwhile, I had already uploaded these photos and never posted them...oops! So here she is, not quite a year :)

Adam is her best friend. He makes her laugh, me makes her cry, she smiles when he enters the room :)This month brought new adventures including a trip to Erie and camping in a tent! She was a great camper. I was truly impressed with her flexibility. It was a lot of driving and a lot of activity and she did it all with little complaint (ok, she is always happy as long as mommy holds her and I held her a lot that trip but still, she was good!)

She's eating everything now including no-no's like peanut butter and popcorn. She's the youngest of four, what else can I say? Here she tackles an apple, one of her favorite snacks...
And I love the blanket on the grass. She will stay put because she hates crawling in grass :) That's about the only place she stays put! Here you can see one of her favorite places to be - the dishwasher! She climbs in and unloads the dishes onto the floor any chance she can get. Any chance she'll help unload when she's old enough to put them in the cupboards?

Coming soon....1st birthday party!

No comments: